Tuesday, August 5, 2008

NEW Family: Joanne Borella



So, this weekend in typical Haitian fashion (the joke is... you never know when you're going to meet a new "cousin" bc families are so large and extended)...I met a bunch of new family members at the bday party of a cousin (that I'd also just met)...and one of them happens to be Joanne Borgella who was in the Top24 on Season 7 of American Idol. Creativity runs in my family...fashion, drawing, painting etc...we also have a lot of musicians...BUT one thing we don't have are any singers....yeah..we were NOT exactly blessed in that area..so I was pretty much SHOCKED to meet someone in my family who could not only hold a few notes, but who could really SING. Still don't think theres any hope for me...(sigh)but I'll let my cousin Joanne rep for us in that department..here she is


No comments: