Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Harlem Heights Premier at the Apollo



The cast of Harlem Heights

The man of the hour...Exec Producer of "Harlem Heights" Kurt Williamson



Debra L.Lee of BET


Brooke Crittendon and Sway

Attendees..still coupled up..Dawn Richardson and Q of Day 26

I know I'm late but these pics had to go up. Basically I left this world for Hollywood, so it's funny, yet great to see folks doing their thing back home. I'm so proud of Kurt Williamson the exec producer of this show. I remember when he had just begun shooting the pilot for this...and I was like ummm..hmm..I live in Harlem..hellooo?? :-) What I really liked when watching this is that he chose a group of friends all pursing a variety of different careers and that is so much of what you'll find in NY. The images are positive and timely and much needed in the wake of shows like "I love NY" or this new show coming up on VH1 "Candy Girls" (I'm bracing myself for that mess). Definitley a level of quality that I appreciate. Good stuff Kurt!! look out for a feature on Kurt in a few days...

No comments: