Thursday, June 19, 2008

T-Pain & Lil Wayne????!

Well, Well, Well.. As if selling a million in his first week isn't enough, Mr Carter (the younger one) is confirming that he and T-Pain are starting a group together...
The rapper spoke to MTV on Monday (June 16) and simply responded "Yeah" when asked if it was true. He told MTV the pair just see eye-to-eye and are very much alike, so it works.
"We both have the same energy," Weezy said. "I don't sleep. If you ask anybody, I don't sleep. I think it's the cousin of death. As much as you sleep, you're impersonating death to me. He don't sleep. I play all day. He plays all day and all night. The connection is crazy. He loves to be creative, he loves to work; I love to create, I love to work. He really wants people to respect his rapping; I really want people to respect my harmonizing."

I think its kinda cool.. what about you?

No comments: