Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday DJ Cassidy

Last night I went to my long time friend DJ Cassidy's birthday party @ Cipriani. Only person (at least a non-A LIST celeb) I know who has a LINE starting @ the door to his party by 10:45p when the doors open at 11p. JUST CRAZY. Anyway, the party was poppin but I'm not sure why clubs are forgetting to blast the AC when there is a heat wave. A Lot of folks came out for Cass' bday... where to begin.... Swizz Beats, Jermaine Dupri, Diddy, D-Nice, Cassie, Nina Sky, Yung Berg, Russell Simmons just to name a few. KRS-1 performed & Bel Biv Devoe (OMG, POISON IS MY SH*T)!!!! Sidenote, KRS pulled a typical old school rapper move & didn't know when to stop! He went on for like 45 minutes when he should of been up there for 10... everyone was like GET OFFFFFFF.
Again, I forgot the camera so Gettyimages it is.




No comments: