Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lion #2: Gil Green, Music Video Director


My Hustle:
Director - Music videos, commercials, and soon feature films.

City I Rep:
Miami, FL (The Bottom)

When I was a kid I daydreamed about:
Having a music video on BET / MTV.

As an adult I daydream about:
Sitting in the back of a crowded theater watching people watching a
film I directed.

In my crew, I'm the one who:
Doesnt drink, doesnt smoke.

My family is proud of me because:
I rep the morals and values they instilled in me as a child.

The moment my hustle paid off was/will be when:
In college, when my class project (a video) got picked up by MTV and
BET.

The best compliment a woman has ever given me:
I am proud of you (from my mother)

Why dudes want to be you:
I don't think dudes want to be me.

Why women want to Do you:
I don't think that women want to "do" me.

"Lollipop" lil Wayne, "Got Money" Lil Wayne and T-Pain, "I Won't Tell" Fat Joe feat J.Holiday, "Take You There" Sean Kingston, "Hypnotized" Plies, "Elevators" Flo Rida feat. Timbaland, "So Hood" DJ Khaled feat. Rick Ross, TPain, Trick Daddy, Plies, Young Jeezy, "Whine Up" Kat Deluna feat. Elephant Man



In case you've been under a rock for the last few months, checkout one of Gil's biggest videos!!! The song is called "Lollipop" and the artist would be Lil Wayne.

No comments: