Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm a jogger now


Flo Jo


Just wanted to share with you all how proud I am of myself!!!After talking about it for the last month, I finally got my butt up yesterday morning and went jogging. I've never been a fan of jogging because I always thought it was boring, but I have to say that I actually enjoyed my little run yesterday. One big difference between NY and LA is that in LA you spend a good amount of time on your butt..whether it's driving or in an office...and that butt of yours will expand quickly if you don't watch out!!
As opposed to NY which is a pedestrian city, LA is a city where you get in a car to go everywhere. You really won't burn any fat, or stay toned unless you go out of your way and join a gym or make a point of engaging in some kind of physical activity. Either that, or you'll end up turning into one big blob...and we can't have that. I'm trying to get this figure RIGHT!! However, the dilemma that I was having was figuring out when the workout was supposed to take place. Your girl here is NOT a morning person, and evenings end up being spent making work related stops here and there, or going to events, so that kills that. So I'm thinking the best for me to do is to run in this park that's down the block. I do still plan on going in the mornings, but at least it doesn't require me getting into a car to go somewhere and making myself look presentable to be around people. Like I said, not a morning person..so everything I just listed, would require A LOT of effort for me to make happen! So this is the plan...let's see if ya girl here can conistently go running at least 3 days a week. It's on folks! I'm trying to give Christina Millian a run for her money...you think this is at all possible?? um...I'll try. Shout to Christina Millian. She is killing them in the game right now!
And so Will I. Bye Bye jiggly thighs!!!



BEFORE

AFTER!!! (Christina Millian)

1 comment:

D said...

Good job, Keep it up!!! You are hilarious w/ those pics.