Saturday, July 5, 2008

HAPPY 4th!


yea i know its July 5th but honestly, did you expect me to post yesterday?

July 4th was poppin!!...spent time with madre at the African Festival in Brooklyn, NY at which I got some some killlerrr earrings made in the traditional Ndebele style...you know..got to keep the heritage alive=)

and of courseeeeeee...I went to see the fireworks at Jones Beach!! On the real tip, I love fireworks and I haven't seen them upclose in many years so yesterday was definitely a treat! I felt like I was 8 again=)

anyways in honor of our nation's independence I thought I would put up some patriotic pieces that can be worn all year round...



CHANEL Spring 2008 RTR





Max C London ASOS.com $86.52






Yves Saint Luarent Spring 2008 RTR




Fairground ASOS.com $97.34







Topshop Jet Set Necklace topshop.co.uk

Yves Saint Laurent and Chanel images courtesy of Style.com

No comments: