Thursday, July 17, 2008

hello world!!!
its Mizz Lunaaa backkk in the fleshh well...the gigabytes?
yes I know I've been MIa my apologies but
its all for good reason because I've been attending the pretigious design sckool Fashion Institute of Technology!



and let me just say it is truly the most incredible experience of my life
the people are amazing, the teachers are superb
yup overall its been pretty rewarding
sooooooo my tid bit of the day...

Mood

so mood is a fabric store located in the middle of manhattan...on 34th and 7th
as well as being a fabric store..occasionally it doubles as heaven...
Designers from all over Manhattan come to Mood for the fabrics simply because Mood is the best
it has 3 floors filled with fabrics, buttons ,ribbons...anything at all related to fabric can most likely be found there
they've been featured on everyone's favorite show, Project Runway, numerous times and a number of celebrities have graced their tiny (miniture) halls
I met different designers in the middle of their hussle and of course a celeb sighting(not)

the black woman on season 4's project runway(Carmen)




she was pretty cool..very eccentric looking...boho mets streetwear I guess
anyway so Mood is an amazing store...only complaint is that you cant cut your own swatches...waiting is not my cup of tea (they take a minute)
thats all for now

more lataaa<3>


No comments: