Monday, August 11, 2008

Funny Piece in NY Times Style Section about "summer scarves'




Cynthia Rowley Fashion Show


Funny that I came across this randomly because this very thought just crossed my mind the other day. Bill Cunningham from the NY TIMES talks about how crazy it is for women to be attached to their scarves in the blazin NY heat. We all know this a cute look for EVERY other season, but a scarf in the hot summer heat?? Don't get it! You know that your neck is NOT cold. Even if it looks cute...it's not worth the misery. I mean I've sacrificed comfort for fashion before, but I don't think these scarves are gonna make or break these outfits. I can see how shoes will. Check these women out in this link below...they don't seem to be phased!


CLICK HERE TO SEE BILL CUNNINGHAM TALK ABUOT SILK "SUMMER SCARVES"

Pretty Funny!!

1 comment:

D said...

WORD!!!! Its been buggin me out seeing that sh*t.