Thursday, November 13, 2008

Housewives of Atlanta...So CONFUSED!

Atlanta Pictures, Images and Photos

So, I will admit I've been watching this um..show...whenever I happen on some re-runs, and I'm just soooo confused by so many things. The main source of my confusion comes from sitting here watching A-List, genius level, hitmaking producer Dallas Austin, work with this non-talent having, barbie-wig rocking chick, Kim. I mean I really and truly don't want to hate...but when I saw this girl in the studio...I was like...FOR REAL?? This girl wants to be a big artist and she can't hold a note to save her life. So, basically she is delusional. That's what it has to be. I'm not mad at Nene for calling her out...She said she never heard her so much as Hum a tune. Well she is lucky she didn't have to endure that...Only Dallas is putting himself through that. I am bewildered!!! I don't get it. He must owe someone (Big Poppa that is) a HUMONGOUS favor!!! Like MAJOR!! Forget the chicks and their trivial little drama (no worries, Lashawn..your stress in finding your house staff will soon come to an end) all I want to know is HOW and WHY DALLAS? WHY??

1 comment:

D said...

FOR REAL!!! I'm with you on this... makes no sense!