Sunday, January 11, 2009

Grace Jones on the first Night of the Syndney Festival 2009! Grace Jones vs. Rihanna!!!!


Grace Jones performs on the first night of the Sydney Festival...

How about when I first saw this, I thought for a second it was Rihanna...I see how she has influenced some of Rihanna's latest styling now that I think about it...however I knew it wasn't Ol' Ri-Ri, when I SAW THIS!!!

(SCROLL DOWN AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!)



this would be okay if Grace didn't qualify for Senior Citizen discounts!!! But hey you can't knock Grace for doing her...she clearly never cared what we thought!!


Now check out more of GRACE JONES VS. RIHANNA!!!

HMMM...looks like Bad Girl Grace Jones gone GOOD...what do you think???






S&M with a smile...

Grace's version








both love animal print....

Rihanna's red carpet version

Grace rockin the hood HER WAY




Rihanna's MUCH tamer version

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW -- I would have never compared the 2!

This is awesome... except for Grace's senior rear Rihanna's surely an icon in the making!

She should do Eartha Kitt for sure, forget Beyonky donkey and her 10 lbs of hair weave

LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

i would have never thought of that...but hey i think grace jones has alot to do with the whole tough, raw ideal of woman...not only was rhianna inspired by this, the entire fashion world