Monday, January 5, 2009

What's on Your Coffee Table...?


I looked down at my coffee table today as I nibbled on veggies and dip (new year...new me) and I noticed that everything on the table reflected the different sides of me...all so extremely different from eachother but all making me who I am. I always say people would crack up if they got in my car and heard what I was bumpin....and what I'd know all the words to AND on top of that have on full blast. The same with this coffee table...randomness..Vogue piled on top of Bazaar mag..a DJ Drama La The Darkman mixtape (picked it up in ATL...it's tough), The New York Times mag..from last week (still reading), my berry and a glass of wine...
So...what's on your coffee table right now...shoot us a pic and a little story to go..and we'll post...

1 comment:

D said...

If i took a pic of mine right now everyone would be scared... so much random crap on there lol.