Friday, May 29, 2009

MAC comes out with New STYLE WARRIOR line






I'm not the biggest on makeup, though I try to be...just doesnt really work out for me...BUT..I can appreciate MAC's new line....and the packaging is so cute..I may cop it just because I'll look hot applying it and it will most likely match my outfit. Here it is:


Emerging from every corner of the glamorous globe, a new Style Warrior. Made to celebrate the cross-cultural sophistication of the modern Amazon Princess, African Queen, Crouching Tigress…

Never before have we seen the “Wild Things” of the world come together in quite so many bold new combinations. Introducing a dramatically different and deliberately diverse colour story, an eclectic and expressive way to exalt and admire the strength and solidarity of beauty with no barriers. A selection of all-over summer bronzing shades for Lips, Cheeks, Eyes, Nails, featuring the innovation of Impassioned, Bronzescape and Scatterrays Solar Bits – sunbursts to unleash the animal in every woman. All exotically packaged in stylized zebra and leopard prints to keep it wild and free – the way it always ought to be.

No comments: