Thursday, June 12, 2008

THE FIRST FEATURED "LION"!: HOF, Founder of OnSmash.com

This blog focuses on the perspective of chicks ("Lionesses") and what we encounter day to day in this JUNGLE! 
But it just wouldn't be complete if we left out the fact that everyday we encounter a whole lot of MEN ("Lions", if you will). We want to talk about those LIONS and why we love them. Usually the ones that call us by our actual names (as opposed to shorty, sexy etc)get points! (Yeah, doesn't take much these days). We also, like LIONS that get their hustle on....and don't just talk it but actually DO IT.
We're gonna highlight a Lion a week. Check out Lion #1:

HOF, FOUNDER OF ONSMASH.COM (www.onsmash.com)


1. My HUSTLE: Music and the Internet 

2. City I Rep: New York
 
3. When I was a kid I daydreamed about: Probably sports, BMX bikes & Video games. I had my crew of friends & was always outside politicin'. 

4. As an adult I daydream about: Not having to come into an office everyday. 

5. In my crew, I'm the one who: handles all the conflicts. I tend to be a problem solver by nature. I assume it's the product of being the youngest of five boys. 

6. My family is proud of me because: I try to set a good example for my nieces and nephews. I come from a relatively blue collar family so no one really understands what the hell I do. 

7. The moment my hustle paid off was/will be when: I don't have to come into an office every day. 

8. The best compliment a woman has ever given me: Swallowed.. that's the best compliment a women can pay any man. 

9. Why dudes want to BE you: Because I am not afraid to speak my mind. I might not always be right, but I will get my point across. Yes men are the root of all evil in my book. 

10. Why women want to DO you: Cuz I got me some Bathing Apes!!!  

No comments: