Tuesday, June 10, 2008

RANDOM commentary


M.I.A looks boo'd up. Are her and Benjamin Brewer an item??...I have a feeling I'm late on that one. The bigger question is, is it me, or does he look like Lionel Richie??

And here's the answer to my first question:

The performer [M.I.A.] became engaged last week to Benjamin Brewer, the son of Warner Music Group Chairman and CEO Edgar Bronfman Jr., according to sources close to the singer. Brewer is a guitarist for New York alt-rock band The Exit, whose biggest claim to fame might be having the song Susan appear on the American Pie 2 soundtrack. It is not known if the couple has set a wedding date or location.




Teyana Taylor - Guess the music at the event wasn't quite doing it for her.



Nina Sky and Michele Williams...
2 things..
1. Nice shoes Nat!!
2. someone get Michele a stylist! or a new one if she already has one!!



Um interesting outfit you have on there Poppa Knowles...

No comments: