Thursday, May 29, 2008

Allow me to INTROduce myself.

Oh My... the pressure of a first post. This very post is the beginning of a whole lot of folks being ALL UP IN MY BUSINESS...so here it goes... welcome to my world!!!  I am the friend left behind, the one who is still in the NYC with the "toothless dude" on the street and the "dead corpse" smelling blocks ( if you don't know what i'm talking about please refer to the lead Lioness' first post). I am also the one who will be typing my posts the same way I write in my blackberry, with the lower case "i" instead of the proper "I" and with a whole lot of "..." and all the great grammar issues of the world. I'm not writing research papers so don't expect it to look like one.   To the point: I live in money making manhattan, the land of people who find their happiness in making money and flexing their power and put all else second. I work in the music business (an entire post in itself) and have some amazing stories to share, some fun stories to share and a few depressing ones. I get to hear hot music first, see many shows and deal with lunatic artists on the side. I also do a radio show (wont tell you when or where) and can share some behind the scenes facts.  Soooooo although I haven't made a serious MOVE (across the country) in the past year i make mini moves every day in this coocoo city. I'll keep you posted on all the fun times.  HOLLLLLLERRRRR

No comments: