Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Curve Report #1: Let's talk about SPANX! (Lionesses need to breathe too!!)

This doesn't mean I've given up...I still try to get my crunch on..but when I'm rockin certain outfits (very fitted, body conscious ones)...a chick needs to breathe. I want to look cute, but I want to enjoy myself, eat, drink and engage in conversation and not be worried about whether my tummy is poking out. So...yes I'll admit..I have turned to SPANX on a few occasions. In addition, if you happen to have some junk in the trunk....it also helps regulate that situation...minimizing the amount of jiggle and booty clapping that tends to take place in certain outfits. So all in all....women..we may be hesitant to embrace these types of undergarments because we think that we are giving up on achieving that toned physique we want...but just see it as a way to increase your wardrobe options....while we are still working on getting that bikini bod!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i refuse to give in!!!!

D said...

I think i'm at ready to buy my first. A girl has to be able to wear dresses & right now it's not looking good :)