Wednesday, June 4, 2008

THE CURVE REPORT #2



When I shop...I'm always thinking about what pieces will be most flattering for my figure (as all women should). I don't get too caught up in trends. At the end of the day, proportion is what matters. I'm personally thinking about what piece is going to fit my figure, without making me look like a hoochie. This is usually the thought process of anyone with booty, hips and thighs. An outfit on a very petite, less curvaceous figure will look COMPLETELY different on a girl with CURVES! Instead of looking like you're going to a BBQ with those little shorts, you can end up looking like you're about to slide down a pole due to the pulling and riding up of "unforgiving" fabric! One discovery I've made and that I LOVE is a store called American Aparell. I love it..because their designs and their cuts are very simple, but because they all stretch they tend to mold very well to one's figure. I don't want to give away ALL of my secrets, but I will drop some gems here and there...because I know the challenge us curvy girls deal with when shopping. I live by these jeans...check it out. The skirts are just as great(surprisinlgy). No riding up action..which is usually the issue curvy girls face with pencil skirts.

No comments: