Thursday, June 5, 2008

RECAP of my night...I was on a mini-tour...had a BLAST!!!

So my night started with an exclusive viewing of prolific producer Dallas Austin's showcase where he presented his artists Novel, Colin Munroe and Rama Duke through visual imagery which followed a story line. It was FIRE! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Dallas brought the viewer into the story...you truly did have the "Dallas Austin Experience" (as he called it)...





Sylvia Rhone was there to give Dallas props on his career




AS I said yesterday, I went to see Mateo perform which was really dope. This was my second time. The pics are a little hazy...but you get the idea. He does his thing on the keys





After this, I proceeded to the N.E.R.D./ZUNE party at the Roosevelt Hotel! It was great to see fam and friends...saw the Star Trak crew...N.E.R.D did their thing!!! I'm loving Pharrell's energy! Definitely more animated than in the earlier N.E.R.D. days.

AAAAND HERE's that RECORD:
Everyone Nose (All the Girls Standing In the Line for the Bathroom) - N.E.R.D.

Throwback: ONE OF MY FAVORRRRITE N.E.R.D. Records!

Run to the Sun - N.E.R.D.






PHARRELL CLOSEUP FOR THE LADIES!!!

No comments: