Monday, June 2, 2008

SUMMER JAM FLICKS!!

Photobucket

OK, ALICIA Keys makes me want to drop to the floor and do some crunches Pronto! She looks GREAT, and she's wearing my fav article of clothing...the classic "wifebeater"!



Photobucket

Kanye...looking intense...Let me guess which song.."Can't Tell me NUUUUTHIN!!!"

Photobucket

KANYE and WEEZY...looks like a fun moment...and according to our Jewish Princess (who was in the house) it was...!!
Photobucket

UM...just not fair that to be a female artist you have to look like Beyonce or Rihanna....but as a male rapper...well...this is allowed...AND I bet he STILL gets chicks..!!
Akon

of course AKON was in the house...can't have summer jam without the man behind half the records on the radio...!

1 comment:

La Nova said...

I'm glad I ate dinner before looking at that Rick Ross picture. The "bawwss" looks like he enjoys too many ribs and bbq sauuucce...